Oceanz

Oceanz by Danube Properties At Dubai Maritime City

OCEANZ by DANUBE, your gateway to an unparalleled seafront luxury living experience in the heart of Dubai Maritime City. Imagine waking up every day to awe-inspiring ocean views and interiors meticulously designed by Tonino Lamborghini Casa. With a plethora of over 40 world-class amenities at your disposal, your dream lifestyle is just a click away.


Our architectural marvel consists of two towers, each featuring Basement, Ground, 6 Podiums, and 44 Floors. The pricing options are as diverse as they are luxurious. Studios start at AED 1.1M and go up to 1.25M, while our Studio+Pool options range from AED 1.25M to 1.5M. One-bedroom apartments are priced between AED 1.9M and 2.1M, and if you prefer a pool, those range from AED 1.99M to 2.25M. For those seeking more space, our 2-Bed+Pool apartments start at AED 2.6M and go up to 2.8M, and our 3-Bed+Pool options range from AED 3.8M to 4.2M. For the ultimate in luxury, consider our Oceanic Villas with TLC Furniture, priced between 8M and 11M.


The project is slated for completion in the first quarter of 2027, and we offer a flexible payment plan to suit your financial needs. Pay 65% up until the completion and the remaining 35% post-completion. To secure your dream home, all you need to do is pre-book today with a token amount of AED 50k.

oceanz-by-Danube-dubai-maritime-city

Oceanz by DANUBE

From AED 1,100,000

Studio, Apartment

1,2 & 3 Bedrooms

400 to 3,788 Sq Ft.

2027

Oceanz by Danube Properties

Danube Group, originally a single store in Deira, Dubai, has grown into a multi-million dollar conglomerate with operations in nine countries. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 3,500 staff and has diverse business verticals, including the leading building materials company in the region and a fast-growing furniture retail brand. Danube Properties, its real estate arm, is among the top five developers in the UAE, known for delivering high-quality, timely projects. With a focus on quality and customer relationships, the group has earned over 50 awards across various categories.

Amenities

Floor Plans

Oceanz by Danube Properties Location

Dubai Maritime City, conceived under the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, serves as a pioneering hub dedicated to maritime industry, commerce, and trade. Spanning 249 hectares, this strategically situated city lies between Port Rashid and Dubai’s Drydocks World, aiming to leverage Dubai’s role as a key maritime center on both regional and global scales. Designed to be a flagship model for maritime activities, its prime sea-based location offers easy access to key eastern and western shipping routes. Committed to becoming a world-leading, multi-functional maritime center, Dubai Maritime City aims to foster a unique environment for the global maritime community.

burj-khalifa

Burj Khalifa

11 mins

Dubai-frame

Dubai Frame

10 mins

Burj Al Arab

Burj Al Arab

15 mins

Airport

Dubai International Airport

15 mins

Dubai Marina

La Mer Beach

15 mins

Payment Plan

AED 50K

Booking Token

65%

During Construction

35%

On Completion

Register Your Interest
in this Property

Compare Listings