- Updated On:
- August 28, 2023
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Here comes Sunrise Legend by the renowned Sunrise Transcon offering luxurious studios, and 1 & 2-bedroom apartments located in Al Barsha South Third, Dubai. This G+6 residential building development comes with a double-height lobby with awe-inspiring vertical gardens presenting a luxurious surrounding.
Enjoy the world of luxury with the easiest access to all prominent entertainment, shopping, education, and healthcare venues to keep you in tune with the vibe and pace of the city. It comes with vertical gardens to provide grandiosity and fresh awe along with its colossal lobby that has been designed with aesthetic inspired views.
The development provides state at art gymnasium, built to an awe-inspiring finish for a workout plan. While designed with sweeping panoramic views and a profound touch design to provide its residents with a home-like feeling with its numerous amenities at its heart.
Property Features :
- A selection of studios, 1BR & 2BR
- Neighbor to Miracle Garden & Butterfly Garden
- A well connected community
- World-class amenities inside and outside of the Legend collection
- A sophisticated design with well thought out interiors
- Drenched in natural light
- Spacious living areas + a stylish kitchen
- En-suite bathrooms + walk-in closets
- Attractive price + easy payment plan
- A unique investment with tons of potential
Property Amenities :
- 15 international schools
- World-class medical centers
- Nearby parks & gardens
- Swimming pool
- Fitness gym
- BBQ area
- Kids play area
Payment Plan :
- 1. 30% DOWNPAYMENT
- 2. 4% DLD FEE + 1,092/- ERES FEES
- 3. 70% OVER 5 YEARS
Foot Print Real Estate is a boutique real estate agency furnishing first-rate client care with customized property counsel and helping our customers to settle on a well-educated choice, holding intimate knowledge of local markets, with a combination of intelligence and integrity, a powerful trend to provide value to our clients and achieve guaranteed Return On Investment (ROI).